Full Cone Spray Water Nozzle has Three Types:
1). Narrow Spray Angle Type, namely 15degree; 30degree;
2). Standard Spray Angle Type, namely, 43degree--106degree;
3). Wide Spray Angle Type, namely, 120degree---125degree;
Features and Benefits
• Solid narrow angle cone-shaped spray pattern with round impact area and spray angles of 15° and
30° at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• Significantly higher impact per unit area than wider angle nozzles at the same flow rate.
• Unique vane design with large flow passages provides superior control and uniform distribution.
• Removable caps and vanes for easy inspection and cleaning on many models.
Full Cone Spray Water Nozzle's Inner Structure:
| for the thread size < 1" BSPT (NPT)
|| for the thread size >= 1" BSPT (NPT)|
Full Cone Spray Water Nozzle's Spray Pattern:
• Cleaning and washing that requires deep penetration and/or
spray induced turbulence
• Cooling and cleaning the inside of ducts and pipes
• Desuperheating of steam
– Adjustable ball fittings
– Split-eyelet connectors